ONLINE FORM

Arbressence offers a courteous, swift and efficient pick-up service for the collection of your cedar trimmings of foliage and small branches.We always leave your environment clean and free of debris.

We will process your pickup request upon receiving this form.

Please read carefully our cedar collection criteria:

We accept:

  • All that can be cut by a hedge trimmer (foliage and small branches);
  • Green foliage (70% leaves and up to 30% branches);
  • For important cuts or felling, please advise us in the "additional information" section above;
  • For more information regarding our pick-up service criteria, click here
  • Pick-up service is free of charge within participating municipalities, and a minimal fee can be charged for calls outside these municipalities. For more information on our service areas and applicable fees, click here

Please advise us when your trimmings will be ready for pick-up (Additionnal information case).

Leave your bags beside your house, far from the house garbage collection and the collection of green waste.

Leave your clippings on a single heap accessible by a trailer.

Privacy Policy
Arbressence takes all necessary measures to protect the confidentiality of submitted information. No information will be disclosed to third parties other than for internal use in order to ensure effective collection of your cedar trimmings. If you have questions or concerns about the nature of our privacy policy, please contact us at (450)434-7512 or by email at info@arbressence.ca.

When we receive your form, you will automatically receive a confirmation by email.
MUNICIPAL PARTNERS
MUNICIPAL PARTNERS
We accept: cash, check and credit card.