As a leader in the production of coniferous essential oils, Arbressence offers the largest range of coniferous essential oils in Quebec as well as a wide choice of essential oils extracted from high quality and carefully selected plants, trees, shrubs and fruits. 100% pure and natural, they are the result of gentle steam distillation or delicate cold pressing to preserve the essential molecules of the plant.
Essential oils are used in aromatherapy and in the creation of cosmetic and perfumery products. They are also used to create natural air fresheners, handmade soaps, hunting products, cleaning products as well as pharmaceuticals.
Main ingredient: Cedrol
Part of the plant: Wood
Product origin: United States
Production method: Steam distillation
Color / Consistency: Pale yellow to brownish liquid
- Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only. In case of accidental ingestion, consult an emergency doctor or contact a poison control center.
- Always dilute properly.
- Do not use on damaged or sick skin.
- May cause skin irritation in some people; a skin test is recommended before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In this case, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Certain surface materials or devices can interact with essential oils and thus damage the material of the device (diffusers, spas, etc.).
Shipping and storage: To ship cedar wood essential oil safely, it is recommended to transfer the packaged oils into metal containers, then pour it into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life . Store in a well-filled and sealed container in a cool, dry place out of the sun.