As a leader in the production of coniferous essential oils, Arbressence offers the largest range of coniferous essential oils in Quebec and a wide choice of essential oils extracted from high quality and carefully selected plants, trees, shrubs and fruits. 100% pure and natural, they are the result of gentle steam distillation or a delicate cold pressing to preserve the essential molecules of the plant.
Each Lantern gift box offered by Arbressence includes four essential oils, which have been selected according to their principal scents, either woody, relaxing or fruity. Essential oils are used in aromatherapy to create the ambiance of your choice, with notes reminding of forests, freshness or relaxation.
Essential oils are also known for their therapeutic benefits. To learn more, we invite you to study the individual essential oils included in each Lantern gift set.
Arbressence lanterns are perfect gift sets for you and your loved ones, allowing you to discover several essential oils and new aromas at the same time!
- Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only. In case of accidental ingestion, consult an emergency doctor or contact a poison control center.
- Do not use on damaged or sick skin.
- May cause skin irritation in some people; a skin test is recommended before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In this case, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Certain surface materials or devices can interact with essential oils and thus damage the material of the device (diffusers, spas, etc.).
Shipping and storage: To ship Lantern gift boxes safely, make sure that they are well wrapped to protect the small glass bottles with essential oils located inside the lantern. Store in a cool, dry place out of the sun.