As a leader in the production of coniferous essential oils, Arbressence offers the largest range of coniferous essential oils in Quebec as well as a variety of first quality essential oils extracted from plants, trees, shrubs. 100% pure and natural, they are the result of gentle steam distillation or delicate cold pressing to preserve the essential molecules of the plant.
It is well known that the essential oils of certain conifers including cedar leaf, black spruce and balsam fir can mask odor and repel insects. They are therefore highly sought after by hunters and outdoor enthusiasts, who are looking for natural products to camouflage and protect themselves.
Main ingredient: Bornyl Acetate
Part of the plant: Needles and twigs
Product origin: Quebec, Canada
Production method: Steam distillation
Color / Consistency: Colorless to pale yellow liquid
- Do not ingest essential oils. For external use only. In case of accidental ingestion, consult an emergency doctor or contact a poison control center.
- Always dilute properly.
- Do not use on damaged or diseased skin.
- May cause skin irritation in some people; a skin test is recommended before use.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In this case, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have epilepsy or asthma.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a healthcare practitioner.
- If you experience nausea, dizziness, headache, or an allergic reaction, discontinue use.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Certain materials or surface devices can interact with essential oils and thus damage the material of the device (diffusers, spas, etc.).
Shipping and Storage: To ship black spruce essential oil safely, it is recommended to transfer the packaged oils into metal containers, then pour it into dark glass containers to maintain freshness and achieve shelf life maximum. Store in a well-filled and sealed container in a cool, dry place out of the sun.